Thruvision, globally deployed and proven people security screening technology
▼Safely detects all types of objects. From stolen items hidden in clothing to weapons and harmful substances.
▼Visualizes liquids, foodstuffs, electronics, plastics, clothing, cosmetics, pharmaceuticals, tobacco and metals
▼Used by Distribution Centers. To reduce theft, increase productivity and address HR issues
▼Worldwide install base. Supported globally with offices in UK, US and Australia
▼Listed on London Stock Exchange. With blue chip shareholder baseThe Loss Prevention Camera (LPC) is designed to reduce theft in distribution centres by consistently and safely detecting all items, as small as 3 cm x 3 cm, hidden under staff clothing.
- Treat staff with respect – no physical search needed
- Fast shift exits and high throughput of personnel
- Effective detection of all items including clothing, liquids, electronics, tobacco, foodstuffs and paper
- Harmless to employees and completely non-intrusive
- Can be integrated into DC infrastructure or deployed anywhere in a DC within 10 minutes
Contact SellMore on email@example.com for more information and cases studies of successful implementations in the warehouses of JD Sport, Morrisons, Hermes, Next and Sony.